Professional Mattress Cleaning Melbourne
by professional mattress cleaner Steve Stoward (owner) Mattress Cleaning Melbourne
Sleep on a clean, dust mite free mattress tonight & wake up feeling fully rejuvenated.
If you are looking for a professional mattress cleaning service in Melbourne, you’ve landed on the right page. My name is Steve Stoward from Mattress Cleaning Melbourne and you’re just a click away from a healthier and cleaner sleeping experience. I have over 12 years experience in the field of mattress cleaning, stain and odour removal and dust mite sanitation. My training and knowledge in mattress cleaning and mattress sanitising qualifies me as somewhat of an expert in the Melbourne area. Above all, whether it is mattress dry cleaning, mattress steam cleaning or mattress stain removal that you require, let me show you just how good your mattress can look, smell and feel again. Sleep on a clean, dust mite free mattress tonight & wake up feeling fully rejuvenated. I am positive that I can get the results that you desire.
Once you have obtained my mattress cleaning services you can relax knowing that your mattress is in my capable hands. Your mattress will be free from dust mites and dust mite excrement and you will enjoy a clean and sanitised sleeping environment. Your sterile sleeping area will now have you starting your day fully rested and ready to go. Having your mattresses cleaned and sanitised by a professional mattress cleaner is the perfect way to achieve an allergy free nights sleep and a healthy lifestyle for you and your loved ones.
Why should you put your trust me? I am a professional mattress cleaner, fully trained in the processes and techniques required to properly clean a mattress. I have over ten years experience working with all types of stains on all types of mattresses. An equally important answer to this question is ‘Quality of Life’. We spend on average a staggering 26 years of our lives in our bed. Making sure that your sleeping area is sterile and dust mite free should be high on everybody’s ‘to do’ list. Bad odours, stains, dust mites and dead skin flakes can lead to allergies and respiratory problems. Above all, when I clean your mattress and pillows you can be assured that you will be sleeping in a completely sanitised and clean area. Your mattress will be free of dust mites for a period of at least 6 months.
Cleaning a mattress properly is only possible if you dry clean the mattress using a combination of hepa filtration and a certified anti dust mite treatment. Stains and odours can be successfully eliminated after this initial process to completely restore your mattress to its original sterile condition. Some mattresses may require deeper cleaning if stains and strong odours are more apparent. Rest assured, no matter what condition your mattress is in Mattress Cleaning Melbourne can improve its appearance and restore the health of your mattress to your complete satisfaction.
Superior mattress cleaning ability coupled with smart stain removal techniques
Mattress Cleaning Melbourne.
- How do I remove dog urine from a mattress?
- How do I remove cat urine from a mattress?
- How do I remove urine from a mattress?
- How do I remove blood from a mattress?
- How do I remove vomit from a mattress?
- How do I remove sweat stains from a mattress?
Trying to fix some of these issues with home remedies can often lead to irreparable damage and can even void the warranty on your mattress. Stain removal can be tricky, sometimes the best intentions can lead to making an easily removed stain quite permanent. You can depend on me to deliver an excellent service with consistent results in mattress cleaning every time.
Why use professional mattress cleaner Steve Stoward
There are many reasons why you can bank on me for delivering excellent cleaning and mattress sanitising service. I started Mattress Cleaning Melbourne and I have been a qualified and successful mattress cleaner for over eight years. My training and experience doesn’t stop there, I can deliver the same exceptional service if your carpet or upholstery needs cleaning. The experience and training that I have received over this period has helped me to become an expert in mattress dry and mattress steam cleaning, sanitising, stain removal and odour removal techniques.
My low moisture mattress cleaning methods are proven to be extremely effective. Your mattresses and pillows will be free of dust mites for up to 6 months and all stains and odours that can be removed are safely eliminated. Some mattresses however require more intensive cleaning than others. Regardless of the current condition of your mattress I’m confident that I can restore it to a much healthier version within an hour. I am fully qualified in the latest stain removal techniques and I can achieve brilliant results with products that I am fully licensed to carry.
Safety is my number one priority
Mattress Cleaning Melbourne only use USA/EPA tested and approved products for mattress cleaning along with state of the art and cutting-edge equipment. This combined with my training and experience enables me to offer the best possible chance of delivering quality and assured results at all times. Please, don’t ever be embarrassed about the condition of your mattress. I’ve dealt with so many mattress cleaning issues in the past 8 years, my experience in dealing with these issues and getting fantastic results is expansive.
Mattress Warranty Claims
Is your mattress bulging or dipping, but still under warranty? As an additional service, I can supply you with the documentation you may need to take up any warranty work on your mattress. Most mattress manufacturers require a used mattress to be cleaned by a professional mattress cleaner before it can be safely handled for repairs. I am fully prepared and will be glad to help you by speeding up the warranty repair process of your mattress.
Call me today at Mattress Cleaning Melbourne for all of your mattress cleaning and sanitising requirements and don’t forget to ask about my discounted bulk mattress sanitising service rate on multiple mattresses.
Mattress dry cleaning for best results
I have seen many of my clients attempting to clean really soiled and dirty mattress at home and calling me when matters have gone from bad to worse. Professional mattress dry cleaning or at the very least the right advice from an expert in the field should be your first step. Importantly, Mattress Cleaning Melbourne offer a highly optimised service which not only cleans the mattress but also ensures that there is minimum wear and tear from regular servicing.
The method I use has a number of specific steps –
- Powerful hepa filtration extraction – I only use the most powerful and effective equipment. This equipment is designed to eliminate dust, dust mites and their excrement, larvae, eggs and skin scales from your mattress.
- Dust mite elimination – I only use devices and solutions that are tested and approved for safely eliminating germs and contaminants including bacteria from soft furnishings. My products are USA/EPA tested approved and my trained methods are completely safe leaving zero chance of any adverse effects on you, your family or the environment.
- Anti-bacterial treatment – I feel that cosmetically cleaning your mattress is not enough. Protecting it from future growth of any bacteria, mould spores or dust mites is in my opinion far more important part of my service. This is why my penultimate step is the application of an anti-bacterial spray, a vital part of my mattress sanitising service.
- Powerful wet extraction – The last step is to extract any excess from deep within your mattress. This speeds up the drying process and can be very effective in removing some of those tough perspiration stains. In conclusion, my final process transforms your soiled and dust laden mattress back to its original factory condition.
Let me show you how good your mattress can look and smell again
Dust mite sanitation
Dust mites can be a real threat to your health and wellbeing If you are allergic to their microscopic excrement. Learn how dust sanitisation can help keep you and your family safe. I offer professional dust mite sanitisation services in Melbourne. Between 2,000-10,000 dust mites can be present in one gram of dust.
Stain and odour removal
Sometimes we stain our mattresses. Sometimes they smell bad. I’m fully prepared to successfully tackle these issues.
Some stains and odours require a more thorough treatment. With my certified products and equipment, I can easily eliminate most organic stains with ease. Click here to learn more about stain and odour removal.
Mattress Cleaning Melbourne covers all Melbourne suburbs, including Melbourne’s bigger inner suburbs below
- Mattress Cleaning Beveridge 3753
- Mattress Cleaning Broadmeadows 3047
- Mattress Cleaning Brunswick 3056
- Mattress Cleaning Bundoora 3083
- Mattress Cleaning Craigieburn 3064
- Mattress Cleaning Doreen 3754
- Mattress Cleaning Essendon 3040
- Mattress Cleaning Epping 3076
- Mattress Cleaning Flemington 3031
- Mattress Cleaning Glenroy 3046
- Mattress Cleaning Greensborough 3088
- Mattress Cleaning Greenvale 3059
- Mattress Cleaning Maribyrnong 3032
- Mattress Cleaning Mernda 3754
- Mattress Cleaning Mickleham 3064
- Mattress Cleaning Mill Park 3082
- Mattress Cleaning Preston 3072
- Mattress Cleaning Reservoir 3073
- Mattress Cleaning South Morang 3752
- Mattress Cleaning Whittlesea 3757
- Mattress Cleaning Clifton Hill 3068
- Mattress Cleaning Collingwood 3066
- Mattress Cleaning Carlton 3053
- Mattress Cleaning Mordialloc 3195
- Mattress Cleaning Mt Waverley 3149
- Mattress Cleaning Springvale 3171
Let me show you how good your carpet can look again
Have you come to the end of your lease? Need carpet cleaning? Is it time to get those carpets looking great again?
Mattress Cleaning Melbourne is cleaning carpet right now in your area and the suburbs below